The partners at High Point Financial create, implement, and monitor customized financial plans designed to help individuals and families pursue their financial goals. We thoroughly assess and analyze your complete financial picture to ensure that your strategy reflects your values, risk tolerance, and ultimate life objectives.
What Does That Mean?
We know and care about our clients. We take time to explain our value and make sure it’s a good fit. We start with a plan and help clients put creative solutions in place. We have a great process in place…but it means nothing without a genuine commitment to putting people in a better financial position before we think about how we get paid.
- Financial Planning
- Investment Management
- Education Planning
- Business Succession Strategies
- Post-retirement Income Planning
- Insurance Planning
- Strategies for Minimizing Tax Burdens
- Estate Planning
- Charitable Giving Strategies
- Coordination with other professionals, such as CPAs and attorneys, to ensure that everyone is working toward common goals
When We Manage Your Investments.
|Assets Under Management||Annual Fee|
*Additional program and/or transaction charges may apply and are outlined in the associated client agreement.
When You Manage Your Investments and We Provide the Planning and Oversight
Financial Plan fees range from $1,500 to $15,000 and are determined on a case by case basis after reviewing the following:
- Overall complexity and stated objectives
- Household net worth and annual income
- Estimated time required (annually)
All financial plans start with thorough review of client goals for the planning process and an agreement on scope of services provided. Planning fees are paid at completion of planning process.